Administration of the Online Store’s website (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration) – authorized employees acting on behalf of the Online Store “VooDoo”, who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable individual (personal data subject).
Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
User of the site of the Online Shop (hereinafter referred to as the User) – any visitor who is and has visited the Site, as well as has placed an Order in the online shop www.voodoo-shop.ru
The administration of the site does not check the reliability of personal data provided by the User of the site of the Online Shop. However, the Administration of the site and the User proceed from the fact that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information and keeps this information up to date.
When registering and placing an order on the Site, as well as subscribing to the mailing list, the User provides his personal data to the online store “VooDoo”, agreeing to the collection, processing, storage, clarification (updating, changing), depersonalization, removal and destruction, including automated, as well as their use for purposes:
– registration and authorization on the site,
– providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Website of the Internet-shop,
– establishing feedback with the User, including sending notices, requests concerning the use of the Website of the Online Shop, rendering of services, processing of requests and applications from the User, processing of the User’s Orders and to fulfill obligations to the User,
– creating an account to make purchases, if the User places an order by phone or through other ways of placing an order,
– notifying the User of the Online Store Website about the status of the Order, processing and receiving payments, challenging the payment,
– providing the User with effective client and technical support,
– determination of the winner in the campaigns held on the Site,
– informing the User about promotions, discounts and special offers by means of electronic and SMS mailing lists.
The online shop collects statistics about IP-addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
Disabling cookies may result in the impossibility of access to the parts of the site of the Online Shop that require authorization.
Personal data of the User is processed in accordance with the Federal Law “About Personal Data” № 152-FL.
Consent to processing of personal data is valid up to revocation by the User, which is carried out on request at email@example.com.
The said data shall be kept confidential, except for the cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself/herself to the general public for the general access of an unlimited number of persons.
When using certain services of the Site, the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes available to the public.
Transfer of personal data of the user by the administration of the Site to the third parties is possible either by the consent of the user, or at the request of competent authorities in accordance with the current legislation.
It is not considered a violation of the provision of information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of the contract with individual entrepreneur Remizova D.I. to fulfill obligations to the user and only within the framework of contracts.
It is not considered a violation of this paragraph that the administration of the Site transfers data about the User to third parties in an impersonal form for the purpose of evaluating and analyzing the work of the Site, analyzing the buyer’s features of the User and providing personal recommendations.